Tim is an experienced competitor and coach with years of experience working with all levels. Tim began his martial arts journey at a young age and earned his Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. From there, he transitioned to the sport of wrestling where he competed in both high school and college.
After college, Tim began training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai. He began his fight career soon after and turned pro in 2008. Tim fought professionally until 2018 when he decided to focus fully on coaching and growing TNT. During his fight career, Tim was fortunate enough to compete for large international organizations like Bellator MMA. He also won 3 regional MMA championships.
Even though he isn’t currently active in MMA, Tim competes regularly in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Head MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Coach
- Former Pro MMA Fighter(over 20 MMA fights total)
- Bellator MMA veteran
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Brown Belt(Checkmat)
- D1 College Wrestler, Appalachian State, Class of 2006
- Head Wrestling Coach, University of South Carolina, 2011-2017
- 3x MMA Champion